Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25- like stuck and sticky

Tonight I am closed down
Waiting
 shaking from too much truth 
too much open 
too many secrets peeled open
and old death threats 
choking me 
each time 
I started to drift off to sleep 

I'm still here 
I did not die on the spot
the shadows did not come for me in the night
I'm still here but stopped 
like stuck, like sticky 
stamen, 
crushed flower petals 
crumpled dollar bills 
unused condoms in shiny
wrappers 

I am craving a particular touch 
now 
a sparking to you 
I am needing fingers that aren't my own 
and fingers that are my own 
all at once 
in the dark in the light in the rain that fell 
today while the sun was shining 
that warm wet surprise

I want to be 
oh I want to be 
open 
yielding 
wanton thighs are itching to comply 
but there is a frozen stone 
in the center of me 
like a cherry pit 
chewed on and spit out 
hard and sour 

I want more rain 
spit
the scent of you rising 
and me 
I want freedom for my fingers to find 
all the ways in and out and in and out 
of me 
of you 
I want the liquid promise 
I want to taste the hunger 
avarice 
in the air 
in my cunt 
in yours 

I want to tell you a story 
with less dark twisty turns 
with more thrust in hungry
hips 
movement 
wet lips against 
sharp razored edges 
the sound of women moaning 
behind the velvet curtain 
the sound of me moaning 
behind my hand 

that smells like me 
before the rain
that smells like me 
on a good day when shame 
has been tucked beneath
the bible on the bottom shelf

I want to give us 
a place to play 
carnal carnival rides 
lace curtains 
damp panties, boxers, 
the sound of zippers 
the sound of belt buckles 
and sighs
the sound of wet rising and 
spraying out

I want to come right now 
but I can't
there is no room in this tiny place 
to make that happen 
I had to be sneaky 
sly 
to touch me at all today 
and I did 
I did
because I keep my promise 
so my fingers are damp on the keyboard 
my face is damp with stale tears 
my cunt is sore and aching 
I am still here 
wet girl 
no come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!