Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3- Part 2 Water (or to the point)

I walked my way to errands, felt the rain drops falling in a tiny misty spray, got a doughnut that did not fill my craving and by the time I got home my cunt was so heavy and swollen it was hard to walk. I don't know why this promise I've made to come every morning makes her so demanding and certain, preparing for this act of communion even when there are no signs that wafers and grape juice are on the way.

I got home, sprinkled comet in the tub and scrubbed and rinsed, scrubbed and rinsed not able to keep a childhood memory from blooming of  being small and scrubbing a tub over and over again till it was clean enough to pass inspection, only later to be held down in it, forced and held underneath the water, a fish without gills and pulled up again every time I started to drown, then pushed down again and again. Bathrooms are such dangerous places.

When the tub was clean, really clean- I brought a new sort of gifted sort of lifted metal vibrator, smooth and cool, with me. I sat on the edge of the tub and opened my legs, sliding it inside me, thrumming on low, the water running to mask the sound of the low buzz and my rapid breathing. My pussy had been waiting since five and was ready ready ready and wet and open and hungry and in seconds I had my first doubled over, muscles clenching, gasping, spasming orgasm, my wet squirting into the tub water that was slowly filling and it was followed by a second and a third, my wet raining down into the tub wet and making me think again of the sea, moving in and out, holding me, capturing anything I need to give her, salty tears, or salty ocean spray of my own and now I am able to rest, my cunt is heavy in a different way, replete. And there were no fantasies this time- just the water, the filling of the tub, the filling of me, the eager rush to communion without wafers, without grape juice just the water all around me, even my mouth is wet inside in sympathy, my cheeks wet with tiny tears of gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!