Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 10- A bed and a door.

Privacy. A bed. A chance to read, to drift, to dream and to come slowly, taking my time. I have no place to be, nothing I have to do except this one thing. I do not have to rush, hide, buzz my way in, in secret. I take my time. I breathe, stretch, relax into sensation. I am not looking for a fast way, falling into my familiar dark doorways to sneak in and steal something that belongs to me, has always belonged to me. 

Tonight orgasm moved in on me like a sweet, shy date: with tentative, questioning fingers, warm words whispered against my neck, each little push done with a kind of chivalry and gentleness I can't remember. 

Coming took a long time to arrive but when it did it was so sweet, so full of breaths and little gasps and with such persuasive persistence- I rode it out for what felt like a long time. And I fell asleep like that, like I do with you when we are tired and sated and my fingers are curled up resting near your cunt or my own and we sleep together, wrapped up in sweet slow sexing dreams, warm and slick and open. My favorite kind of sleeping. 

It was like that tonight. And It's a minute past midnight so I need to post this now. I do so with this profound sense of gratitude. I fell asleep without my usual whispered thank you, my thank you was a surprised little love song of soft open throated moans and sighs. I woke up feeling it in my body, my belly feeling full and relaxed, all my muscles feeling soft and fluid and this sense of deep peace. I am grateful. I am saying thank you now to you, to the sweet safe spot I am visiting where I can rest and dream and come and sleep on a bed, in a safe thick quiet, without fearing my dreams. And this night? Shame sleeps alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!